Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to school, back to school!

I start my first “birth professional” class tomorrow! Childbirth Eductaor Training!

I went to Target last night, and spent far too long trying to buy school supplies. Oh things have changed since I was in school. I kept thinking “where did I used to find all those 5 subject expanding file folders?!” and “Why must they all be 7 or 13 subject?!” I settled on a post modern large leaf print 3 ring binder (very hip) with file pockets. I haven’t used a 3 ring binder since 8th grade, when I decided expanding file folders and messenger bags was where its at and all I would ever use again. I still have the messenger bag, but I think its a tad bit too small. Even though I have only one book in physical form and all the others are on my iPad via Kindle app (score!). I put way too much thought into school supplies…

I’m making Bryce take the obligatory “first day of school” picture tomorrow morning, and I will show off my sweet school supplies tomorrow! Stay tuned for photos of my kickass pen case.

1 comment:

  1. So cute sweetie! I am very excited to follow you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete